Friday, July 22, 2011

Hello Friend….Party. I’m so there!

Sassy Sites is having a Hello Friend Party for new bloggers. How fun!
So I’m jumping in! Here’s some of the questions she has on her blog…
Why did you decide to start blogging?
Although I’m new to blogging, I’ve had a blog for a few years. Just never posted. I kept putting it off until I thought I had enough time. Finally I just said “forget it” & threw together a quick blog post. This was a few days ago. Yes…I said DAYS. I’m learning & making mistakes but it’s been fun so far…the whole THREE blog posts I’ve typed up! Ha! I’ve been reading blogs for years & have had so many ideas that I wanted to blog about..so, woohoo! Now I can!
When you aren't blogging, what are you doing?
Wiping snotty noses, screaming at kids, losing my mind…..just kiddin’. Kind of. I have five kids. Six if you count my hubby…ha! Taking care of them is my full time job. One that makes me cross-eyed at times….but I wouldn’t want to be doing anything else! My family is truly my life! My husband races & we go as a family & support him and cheer him on. I love photography, cooking, thrifting, painting, etc. My kids have their own activities that keep us busy as well. I love fixing up my home & I feel so proud of myself when I start w/ basically nothing/junk & make something pretty for my home. When friends & family come over and compliment my finished projects, I’m beaming. *smile*
What is your blog about?
Fixing up my home on the fast, cheap & easy! I’ve been using my glue gun & fixing up things on my own before there were blogs! I just thought I was weird/cheap. Who knew I was actually kinda trendy. *giggle*
When do you find the time to blog?
Hm. Haven’t been blogging long enough to answer that. So far, I leave Live Writer open on my laptop. I just go & get what I can done minutes at a time.
Why do you love blogging?
I’ve noticed that I’m wanting to get my projects around here done. Faster. I must admit, I’m horrible when it comes to finishing a project. Sigh.
What is your favorite post so far that you've written?
The first one…because I finally started blogging!
Some pics of our family….
My gorgeous daughter Shana. The other chick is me.
20
My oldest son. My sweet & handsome Chase.
22
My husband, Randy.
18932_1218824755702_1381408401_30636870_6941655_n
My cutie pie, Tyler.
24
Aidan, the comedian of our family. Heart this lil man!
IMG_0787
And my baby, Ethan. He’s our wild child.
23
So there ya go. It was so sweet of you to stop by! I hope you’ll leave a comment so I can come check out your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment