Saturday, July 23, 2011

I love you TJ Maxx

Thursday night my daughter & I decided to make a quick trip to TJ Maxx. So glad we did! Bought more than I should have..but I love what we found! Here ya go….

13

Cute cupcake liners & picks! Two very Cath Kidston-looking plates. I wish they would have had more but these were the only two they had left. On clearance for $3.00 each. Made by 222 Fifth & I couldn’t find any coordinating pieces. Oh well, I love them & will find some place to display them…or maybe I’ll use them for cake…just for mommy! Ha!

14

Closeup of the cupcake liners & picks. So freakin’ cute!

 

15

I fell in love with this floral bucket. I have no idea what I’ll use it for though. This thing is huge!

IMG_5891

I also purchased this pretty floral bowl in the middle. Only one there but I love it.

 

I also purchased a Star Wars Lego set for my son Tyler’s birthday and some Pink Sugar perfume for my daughter Shana. We also got some shirts on clearance. Most were $3.00 each & super cute! Pretty good night for a quick trip to TJ Maxx. I’m telling ya, I love that place!

1 comment:

  1. Tj Max is the best. U never know what cute stuff you'll find :)

    ReplyDelete